Thursday, October 8, 2009

Launch Prep

We've not started the count down, but I can fee the
engines rumble in my mind.

The most exciting thing is watching God work
and watching people connect with each other.

In the last week alone, to think about it, probably
300 people and I have met in some close way,
and the results have been astounding.

It's electric to be around people, knowing that
God's own Holy Spirit is truly moving and that
we together are experiencing Jesus being with us!

A self-described 'formal' liturgical service full of
older retirees said, 'It's good to cut loose.'

A nursing home fellowship hall full of Baptists
who have never worshipped with robes and albs
were visibly touched by God after a liturgical communion.

Three small groups of people shared themselves and
connected with others to teach and learn about life,
about the amazing opportunity and struggle God gives!

A small boy and his even smaller sister, having faced
ENORMOUS tragedy volunteer to lead me house to house
to visit all their neighborhood friends one Saturday
and then at the Fall Festival I look up to see them
leading a group of 15 people to the fair!

I'd love to map out the plans, and we're doing that.
But the view is so incredible! I can't stop looking out the window.

I love where God is driving us!

Driving us? No. Lauching us.
This is going to be an unbelievable launch,
and we are going to hit atmosphere and go beyond
like a rocket destined for great places!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your comments or questions. Blessings!